Our school is situated within the Parish of Mary, Mother of God with the churches of St John the Evangelist and St Winefride's.
St John the Evangelist’s was established as a new parish in Buttershaw 1954 – formerly this area was part of St Winefride’s Parish. The church was opened in 1956. The Parishes of St Winefride’s and St John’s were merged in 2009 to become the Parish of Mary, Mother of God.
Our Parish Priest is Fr Paul Grogan
If you need to contact Father Paul, the telephone number for the Presbytery is 01274 677992
Sunday Mass plays an important part in the life of our faith community, and for this reason we ask the parents of our Catholic children to ensure they take their children to Mass each Sunday.
Contact Details for the Church:
St Winefride’s Presbytery,
54 St Paul’s Avenue,
Tel: 01274 677992
Please click this link to view our parish facebook page!
Parish Priest: Monsignor Paul Grogan
Saturday: 5.15pm St Winefride's
Sunday: 8.15am St Winefride's
9.15am St John's
10.15am St Winefride's ~ Family Mass
11.15am St John the Evangelist
5pm St Winefride's