Web page under construction..... please visit again soon
Welcome Year 5
Miss L Scott - Teacher
Mr Fairclough - teacher on Wednesday
Long Term plan
This is for Autumn 1 and is subject to change if necessary.
This half term we will start by learning about Number and Place Value. We will be learning how to:
- count forwards and backwards in negative numbers
- Read, write and order numbers to 1,000,000
- Round numbers to the nearest 10, 100, 1000, 10,000 and 100,000 (including decimals)
- Read and write roman numerals
- Solve problems using the above.
Tuesday - Outdoor
Friday - Indoor
(We will be going swimming in February)
If your child is off school isolating you will be sent a link to a Home Learning shared drive.
This will be sent out via Marvellous Me and the work will be updated on a weekly basis.
Please continue to visit Bug Club, Spelling Shed and Times Tables Rockstars each day.