Tweet @SJEBradford and share photographs of activities you are doing at home!
A timetable you could use at home:
Learning by Questions
You can now complete 'Question Sets' at home! I will send the three-digit code via Marvellous Me.
PE with Joe Wicks
Join in this week by visiting his YouTube channel at 9am
More ways you can stay active:
Dia De Los Muertos - The Day of the Dead
- Narrative - showing distinct mood changes between the party atmosphere and the cemetery.
- Narrative - Using show not tell to describe the little girl's sadness at the grave.
- Narrative - Write a story using setting shifts.
- Narrative - Write a narrative in the style of the film in 1st person where child visits ghost of someone famous, ghost of loved one, adventure with ghosts etc.
- Non - Fiction - Create information texts about day of the dead.
- Non - Fiction - Create diary entries about experiences at Day of the Dead carnival etc.
Please complete assignments on Spelling Shed.
Read at least 15 minutes a day on Bug Club.
Visit Pobble for daily writing activities.
White Rose Maths (the scheme of work we use in school) are releasing daily videos/activities for all year groups.
Please click the link below to complete this week's lessons!
Download the Periodic Table below, click on one of the boxes and it will lead you to a fun activity!