Aims of our school
At St John the Evangelist Catholic Primary School we aim;
- To nurture and stimulate each child’s faith and provide opportunities for this expression through worship and prayer.
- To respect and treat everyone as individuals made in the image and likeness of God and lead them to value every person regardless of race, religion or background.
- To foster loving relationships between all members of our school community and promote and reflect the command of Jesus,”Love one another as I have loved you.”
- To encourage everyone to be a thoughtful, confident, well-motivated and responsible member of
- To encourage everyone to achieve their created potential by providing a curriculum which is broad and balanced in order to interest and engage all pupils, and challenge them to do their best.
- To foster self-esteem by encouraging pride in their achievements.
- To lead children to respect and appreciate the environment in which they live.
- To encourage cooperation and collaboration between individuals and groups and so create a genuine sense of community.